I found this on Facebook.
"What do you wish from Santa?"
Anna-Kaisa Kunelius, Ylivieska
"What else but a warm hand." Warm hand= hand shake.
Jukka Miettinen, Ylivieska
"The destruction of the world and misery for all".
I’ve just realized I’m waiting this Christmas season mostly because of
- Ender’s Game
- Doctor Who’s Christmas Special
- Downton Abbey’s Christmas Special
- The Hobbit and Benedict Cumberbatch as the voice of Smaug
- THE CHANCE OF SLEEPING. If only…
So apparently a lot of watching tv. I don’t mind.
What a bunch of crap.
Goes straight to my list of movies with characters so fucking annoying, stupid and completely selfish I just want to throw the tv (or laptop) out from the window.
I mean come on, Daisy? Ripped the letter from the man she loved and who loved him because he told her that he was penniless? Bitch, you deserve to be unhappy. You selfish fuck.
What other movies are on my list, you might ask. We’ll let me see.
Wuthering Height and Kathy. I hate her.
Gwen from The Mists of Avalon, both in the books and the films. Great how she can’t deal with her feelings and because of that ruins a whole kingdom. Thanks.
That little girl in Pan’s Labyrinth. I mean you were told there is a monster inside but the monster wont be able to hurt you or even see you if you just DONT EAT ANYTHING. But no. She chooses to eat because that’s more important than say, the life of a fucking fairy. Sure. And she’s the heroine. Aw should’ve gotten eaten, not the fairy.
So by day I sell tickets to concerts and by night I make stuff out of recycled materials.
This doesn’t really go into the whole “the world sucks” category, but I just wanted to… share something about myself.
If you are interested: http://www.facebook.com/Welukontu
1) There should be a new season for Sherlock already. WHERE IS IT?
2) YOU DID NOT JUST KILL DETECTIVE CARTER. Fuck you, Person of Interest. Fucking “Machine”. Assholes.
3) There should really be an easy way to transfer pics from a Samsung Galaxy Camera to a MacBook. And without using USB-cords.
4) The world would run more smoothly if everything was open during nights also. Imagine: actual night schools and gov.bureaus and whatnots. Two shifts, one for the day people and the other for us, who like to stay awake all night, because that’s when we get shit done.
5) Really, a new Sherlock series, how about it, Moffat?
6) What is wrong with me? I watched the Ultimate Guide to Doctor Who and as we got through the Ninth Doctor but specially when showing the recap of the goodbye of the Tenth Doctor I actually cried. Again. Like the first time around wasn’t enough. For fuck’s sake. I’d love not to get so involved in say… FICTIONAL CHARACTERS. Goddamnit.